Declared value, our maximum liability for packages. The declared value of any shipments represents our maximum liability in connection with shipments of that delivery. The Direct Electronic Signature Required by OnTheGoMichigan’s Delivery System will automatically be applied to packages shipped to or within the state of Michigan that have a declared value equal to or greater than what is disclosed. Mandatory invoices or Per-forma Invoices will need to be disclosed for each requested delivery in order to ensure coverage on the goods shipped to and from seller & buyer.
Our electronic shipping solution contain a package with a declared value equal to or greater than what will be proven, direct signatures are required will and automatically be applied to the entire shipment. Direct signature required will only apply to those packages within the shipment with a declared value.
Damaged cargo comes in all shapes and sizes, three facts you should know about shipping:
- OnTheGoMichigan services are not liable for loss or damage to your cargo
caused by natural disasters. You can not predict when mother nature will strike. But you can protect your goods with cargo insurance.
- Sometimes the buyer’s or supplier’s insurance coverage is not enough.
It’s risky to rely on someone else’s insurance. Purchasing your own policy puts you in control of the coverage options and the cost.
- Stolen or mishandled cargo is your responsibility. Carriers can limit their liability according to bills of lading. If your cargo is stolen or damaged in transit, your settlement may not even cover your replacement costs. Let us give you peace of mind. It makes sense to trust OnTheGoMichigan’s Secured Transportation Services, as your source for transportation and with its insured cargo options.
- OnTheGoMichigan helps save you time and money.
- We work hard to get you the lowest insurance rates possible. We consider all your details to obtain a price that accurately reflects your level of risk.
- OnTheGoMichigan software reduces your paperwork.
- OnTheGoMichigan processes your insurance coverage at the same time we coordinate your shipment. Both your shipping and insurance charges are integrated into one easy invoice.
- Since we coordinate your shipments, we have instant access to your cargo documentation. We’ll prepare the paperwork and manage your delivery
Severability Liability Notice – The subscribing insurers & obligations under contracts of insurance to which they subscribe are several and not joint and are limited solely to the extent of their individual subscriptions. The subscribing insurers are not responsible for the subscription of any co-subscribing insurer who for any reason does not satisfy all or part of its obligation.