Shippers may obtain proof of shipment delivery, including delivery date, online at onthegomichigan.com, via the OnTheGoMichigan’s client login page, or by calling our direct office. There is no additional charge for this service. We will, provide proof-of- delivery information for shipments delivered within our primary service areas when requested by the sender, recipient, with and automatic email confirmation. We assume no liability for our inability to provide a record of the proof of delivery. We assume no liability for our inability to provide documentation of the proof-of-delivery phone call or by our software system integrated with our website. When available, we may also provide an image of the signature proof of delivery. We will, when available and when requested by the sender or recipient, provide an image of the recipient’s signature along with other delivery information that is available in electronic form. For Same Day service, we will, if requested, email the shipper to provide the time of delivery and name of the person who received the delivery. An attempt is made to contact the shipper and or recipient at the time of delivery. If unsuccessful, OnTheGo personal has no further obligation to the customer with respect to proof of performance.
Rates and service quotations provided to you by OnTheGo, including but not limited to, rates and service quotations provided by our employees, agents, automation platforms are estimates and will be based upon information provided by you, but final rates and service charges may vary from the quotes based upon the characteristics of the shipment actually tendered to us and the application of this location. Any conflict or inconsistency between OnTheGo and other written or oral statements or quotes concerning the rates, features of service, and terms and conditions applicable to OnTheGo will be controlled by OntheGoMichigan’s personal, as modified, amended, changed or supplemented. We are not liable for, nor will any adjustment, refund or credit of any kind be made, as a result of any discrepancy in any rate or service quotation made prior to tender of the shipment and the rates, and other charges that we invoice to you. Rates quoted will vary depending on whether:
- The Shipper is a OntheGoMichigan account holder.
- The Receiver is a OnTheGoMichigan’s account holder.
- Thorough background check on shipper and receiver.
- Annual updated information required by OntheGo personal to comply with local and state laws of Michigan.
- Thorough risk assessment is conducted on both shipper and receiver.
We will, when available, provide proof-of- delivery information for delivered goods within our primary service areas when requested by the sender, recipient or third-party payer within 12 months of the shipping date. We assume no liability for our inability to provide a record of the proof of delivery. Automatic confirmations will be sent automatically to the senders email address. We assume no liability for our inability to provide documentation of the proof-of- delivery phone call for OnTheGoMichigan services. When available, we may also provide an image of the signature proof of delivery online at OnTheGoMichigan client login page. We will, when available and when requested by the sender, recipient or third-party payer, provide an image of the recipient’s signature along with other delivery information that is available in electronic form. The signature proof of delivery is available online at OnTheGoMichigan client login page or by email. If requested, we will send to the shipper, recipient or third party a copy of the signature proof of delivery via email and or SMS text message. Service, we will, if requested, phone the sender to provide the time of delivery and name of the person who received the delivery. Two attempts are made to contact the sender within two hours of delivery. If unsuccessful, OnTheGo personal has no further obligation to the customer with respect to proof of performance. Refusal or Rejection of Shipments.
We reserve the right to refuse, hold or return any shipment and may do so at our sole discretion and without liability to us. We will execute that right when (but not limited to cases in which):
- The shipment may cause damage or delay to other shipments, property or personnel.
- The shipment is likely to sustain damage or loss in transit because of improper packaging or otherwise.
- The shipment contains any prohibited items.
- The account of the person or entity responsible for payment is not in good standing.
- When acceptance of the shipment may jeopardize or risk the safety of the public and OnTheGo Personal.
- Our ability to provide service to other customers, we have no liability whatsoever for refusal or rejection of shipments Return Options OnTheGoMichigan return options are subject to all other terms and conditions provided in the terms
The contents of a return shipment are subject to the same restrictions and prohibited-
item limitations as the original shipment. FOR OnTheGoMichigan RETURNS, NOT WITH STANDING ANY PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS THAT ARE GIVEN TO ONTHEGOMICHIGAN, THE PARTY THAT INITIATES A RETURN SHIPMENT TRANSACTION WITH ONTHEGOMICHIGAN IS ULTIMATELY LIABLE FOR, WILL BE BILLED FOR, AND AGREES TO PAY, ALL CHARGES AND PICKUP FEES, INCLUDING ANY SPECIAL HANDLING FEES, REGARDLESS OF ANY PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CONTRARY, IF THE SENDER OR THIRD PARTY FAILS OR REFUSES TO PAY.
Routing and Rerouting
OnTheGoMichigan may accept a request to reroute a shipment subject to the following conditions:
- A special handling charge will be billed to the account number specified on the
OnTheGoMichigan for each rerouted package, and it will appear as an address correction on the invoice. Otherwise, the special handling charges will apply. Register to See rates in the OnTheGoMichigan website for details.
- To reroute a shipment, the sender must call our office and provide us with a account information, the OnTheGoMichigan tracking number, the new destination and a valid contact telephone number for the recipient. A reroute to Hold at Location can also be requested through OnTheGoMichigan web terminal.
- We may not honor a reroute request from the recipient other than to Hold at Location within the original destination city.
- Our money-back policy does not apply to shipments that are rerouted. We have no liability or any remedy for service failure for these shipments.
- Only one reroute will be allowed per cargo.
- We may require photo identification of the person authorized to pick up the package.
- OnTheGoMichigan may not reroute shipments when Signature Required has been selected or applied as a delivery.
- Any requested change to an address that is not a reroute or an address correction is a new shipment, and new shipping charges will apply. We will determine the routing of all shipments, including the mode of transportation used, and may use ground transportation. We reserve the right to divert any shipment (including use of other carriers) in order to facilitate its delivery.